Paprika helps in the fight against the annoying bacon rolls on the belly, the fine spice of the cold bowl is also pleasantly cool for the body. The perfect recipe for summer
How practical when our favorite dishes also have a figure-friendly effect. For example, these cold peppers for summer: The red sweet peppers it contains is a real fat-burning booster. Why? Paprika contains a lot of vitamin C (140 mg per 100 grams), which helps the body produce important hormones (norepinephrine) that release the fat from the cells. The result: Our body can access the stored fat for energy more quickly – the belly fat shrinks. Combine the enjoyment with these exercises against belly fat, a slim waist will soon beckon.
- Cold peppers: recipe
- 2 red, 2 yellow and a green pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 100ml olive oil
- 250 g celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of sugar
- possibly coriander
- Wash the peppers carefully, remove the stones, and cut them into small cubes. Peel the onion and dice together with the celery. Mix everything and chill.
- Peel and cut the cloves of garlic. Dice the tomatoes and mash them together with the garlic, vinegar, and oil. Season the resulting puree with pepper, salt, and a pinch of sugar and add a little Tabasco. Then refrigerate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Serve the puree garnished with the vegetables in a cool glass. Coriander fans can still decorate with coriander.
Also Read: THE 3 BEST RECIPES FOR BREAD SALADS