We present The perfect dinner for losing weight. You can lose a whole pound overnight – and you don’t have to go hungry. No carbohydrates in the evening? From now on!
That makes you happy and full: for dinner, a juicy slice of bread with a delicious spread. What has made us increase so far does the opposite if you choose our special home-made whole grain bread instead of white bread? With its many fibers, this has a particularly high satiety factor. The good ingredients also promote the metabolism and provide many vitamins and minerals. A low-fat, protein and vegetable-rich topping (recipes see below) rounds off the evening meal for weight loss. This way you keep your blood sugar level in balance and thus reduce the insulin release. Now it works with fat-burning overnight.
The Basic Recipe: Wholemeal Bread With A Fat-Removing Effect
Ingredients for approx. 30 slices:
- 200 g rye meal
- 500 ml of reduced-fat milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 400 g wholemeal spelled flour
- 400 g rye flour (Type 1150)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- Baking paper
- Allow the meal to swell covered in 200 ml of water (possibly overnight). Warm milk, add sugar, yeast and dissolve.
- Drain the meat, mix with the spelled, rye flour, salt, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds, except for approx. 1 tbsp each. Add yeast mix, knead. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 2 hours.
- Knead the dough. Line a baking tin (11 x 30 cm) with baking paper, spread the dough in it, cover, and let rise for about 30 minutes.
- Cut in the dough surface several times, sprinkle the rest of the seeds on it. Fill an ovenproof bowl with water and place it on the bottom rail of the oven. Bake at 225 ° C for about 20 minutes, then reduce to 200 ° C and finish baking for about 20 minutes.
- Lift out of the tin with the baking paper and let cool.
Preparation time: approx. 1 hour.
Waiting time: approx. 11 hours.
Nutritional information: approx. 160 kcal per slice; Protein 6 g, fat 3 g, carbohydrates 24 g
Also Read: Training And Nutrition Tips For Women
Why Does This Dinner Help You Lose Weight?
- Spelled flour is rich in B vitamins, vitamin A, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and silica. It activates the metabolism and strengthens your nerves, hair, and nails. The special thing about spelled: the amino acid tryptophan. It is responsible for the formation of the happiness and wellbeing hormone serotonin.
- Rye crushed is crushed from the whole grain and its outer layers. It is coarser than flour and has an abundance of fiber – this is particularly good for your digestion, promotes fat burning, and keeps you full for a long time. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, E, iron, magnesium, and potassium ensure top nerve and muscle function.
- Sunflower seeds have a high protein content and are particularly rich in healthy fatty acids such as oleic acids, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, arachidonic acid, and lecithin. This keeps you full for a long time and pushes your entire metabolism. Because it has been scientifically proven that fat is not the same as fat and can even boost fat burning.
- Pumpkin seeds are super filling because they are rich in valuable unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, and fiber. They also provide a lot of vitamins A, B, C, and E as well as magnesium, zinc, and iron. The contained beta-carotene has a special antioxidant effect and makes you strong against external influences.
Weight Loss Recipes: Three Variations of Slim Bread
Beetroot Cream With Whole Grain Bread
For 8 servings:
- Puree 350 g vacuumed beetroot with 50 g low-fat cream cheese, 1 teaspoon horseradish, salt, and pepper.
- Cut 1 apple into small cubes. Cut ½ bed of cress.
- ⅛ Spread the cream on 1 slice of bread, garnish with apple cubes and cress.
- Approx. 190 kcal per slice
Carrot Cream Cheese With Whole-Grain Bread
For 8 servings:
- Peel and grate 150 g carrots. Cut 1 bunch of spring onions into rings.
- Steam the leek with 1 tablespoon of curry in 1 teaspoon of oil. Mix with the rest of leek, carrots, and 200 g granular cream cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper. ⅛ Spread the carrot cream cheese on 1 slice of bread.
Harz Tartare With Wholemeal Bread
For 4 servings:
- Fry 100g lean ham cubes. Cut 200 g of Harzer cheese into small cubes. Dice 150 g radishes.
- Cut 1 bunch of chives into rolls. Add 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar, cheese, radishes, and chives to the ham cubes and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper. ⅛ Spread the tartare over 1 slice of bread.
Another Tip To Lose Weight
Drink plenty of water with your dinner. This way you will get full more quickly and the fiber-rich bread can be digested more easily. It is best to start right away, then you can look forward to your success on the scales tomorrow morning.
Also Read: Basic Concepts Of Nutrition