Have you noticed something dark under your eyes? These dark circles might look dark brown, black, or purple, depending upon your skin color. You might not want to head outdoors with your dark circles. Hence, you require an effective eye cream for dark circles.
You can shop for them online from a variety of stores. You will be amazed by the changes under your eye. For sure, the skin under your eye will turn lighter each time you apply it. Before you get to know more about eye creams for dark circles, you can read further to learn about the causes of dark circles.
What are the causes of dark circles?
When it comes to dark circles, many men and women have them in their lower eyelids. Some of them are accompanied by bags, often making you older than you look. Well, it can be difficult to eliminate them from your eyes. So, if you read this article further, you can learn the causes of dark circles.
1. Genetics: Like some medical conditions are inherited, dark circles can also be inherited. If you have a family history of dark circles, it can slowly appear in your childhood. In addition to this, thyroid disease can also lead to dark circles under your eyes.
2. Allergies: Who knew that allergic reactions could cause dark circles? Well, eye dryness can trigger them too. Histamines are released from the body due to allergic reactions. Puffy eyes, redness, and itchiness are some of the uncomfortable symptoms that histamines can cause.
Your dark circles become more visible when blood vessels dilate. You might have the urge to scratch or rub the itchy skin, which can result in swelling, inflammation, broken blood vessels, and dark shadows.
3. Fatigue: Staying up all night, oversleeping, or fatigue can lead to dark circles under your eyes. If you have been deprived of sleep, your skin can become dull and pale. Additionally, blood vessels and darker tissues underneath your eyes start to show. Your eyelids can appear puffy when you don’t sleep properly.
4. Eye Strain: It is recommended not to strain your eyes by staring at the computer screen or television. The blood vessels underneath your eyes can enlarge, resulting in dark circles. So, you must ensure that you purchase eye creams immediately.
5. Overexposure to the sun: Excess melanin is produced if you are exposed to the sun a lot. Well, this pigment provides color to the skin allowing your skin beneath the eyes to become dark.
6. Dehydration: Dehydration leads to dark circles beneath the eyes. If your body is not adequately hydrated, the skin underneath the eyes looks pale and dull.
7. Age: One common cause of dark circles is natural aging. Your skin has to maintain elasticity, which is lost with age. And you require collagen and fat to maintain the elasticity of the skin. The blood vessels underneath your eyes allow the skin to darken.
Can eye creams get rid of dark circles?
With the help of eye creams, the puffiness in your eyes will decrease immensely. Additionally, you can ensure that eye creams can reduce the appearance of dark circles. After applying the cream, the area under your skin will show significant improvement.
The look of discoloration will also be minimized, making your face and eyes shine. If you want the best eye cream for dark circles, you must look for ingredients like caffeine, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, retinoid, and vitamin K.