This recipe is perfect for a quick lunch that is tasty and long-lasting. Curtain up for our gnocchi casserole with just a few ingredients
Gnocchi has earned a regular place in our fridges. Regardless of whether they come fresh from the cooling shelf or directly from the pasta shelf: the small balls of dough are often quicker than pasta and can be combined with almost anything. Here is our favorite recipe with spinach and chicken:
- 500 g gnocchi from the cooling shelf
- 500 g fresh spinach leaves
- 500 ml milk
- 500 g chicken fillet
- 100 g cheese for gratinating
- Spices at will
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (circulating air).
- Brush and wash the spinach and pluck small him.
- Then wash the chicken briefly, pat it dry, cut it into small pieces, and fry it in the pan with a little oil. Season the meat with pepper and salt as you like.
- Add the spinach and wipe it off with a little cooking cream. The gnocchi are only raised briefly.
- Fill the casserole into a mold, rub the fresh cheese over it, and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes – done!