The most popular procedures performed by a plastic surgeon in Thailand are as follows:
- Rhinoplasty– Also commonly known as a nose-job, this plastic surgery is a type of reconstructive surgery that is used for altering and reconstructing the nose. There are two types of plastic surgery available-the reconstructive surgery that restores the form and functions of the nose and cosmetic surgery which changes the appearance of your nose.
- Breast augmentation– It is used to increase breast size. It involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles. Many people opt for this surgery in order to feel confident and also for rebuilding the breast for various conditions.
- Facelift– Technically known as rhytidectomy, it is used to enhance the youthful appearance of the face. Facial soft tissues are lifted and then the skin is positioned over the newly repositioned contour. The excess skin is then removed.
- Liposuction– It is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of your body such as thighs, buttocks, abdomen, arms or neck.
- Necklift– Also called platysmaplasty, this procedure involves removing excess skin and fat from the neck to minimize age-related wrinkling and creasing thus making it smoother and firmer
- Eyelid surgery– Also called blepharoplasty, this surgery repairs droopy eyelids and removes bagginess from lower eyelids by removing excess skin, muscle and fat.
Why should you choose a plastic surgeon from Thailand?
- Medical tourism has been on the rise in Thailand, with several hospitals offering world-class services to patients at a more affordable price than their home country.
- A wide range of surgeries and procedures are performed by Thai surgeons, who has received expert training from western nations and they can speak English well.
- The healthcare system is both affordable and advanced therefore it is rising as a major medical tourism hub in recent years.
What are the average consulting fees of a plastic surgeon in Thailand?
Consultation fees depend on the plastic surgeons. But on average, consulting fees can range from $75 to $250. Most surgeons who have consultation charges will apply that towards your surgery procedure cost if you choose to schedule a surgery from them.
What is the quality of plastic surgeons in Thailand?
The plastic surgeons in Thailand are well-trained in a lot of cosmetic procedures in western countries. They can speak English pretty well, so there is no communication barrier between the doctor and patient. Most importantly, you get world-class facilities at your hands at affordable prices. Affordability and high-quality service are the major advantages of choosing Thailand as your destination for plastic surgery.
What are the types of plastic surgeons which are present in Thailand?
The two major types of plastic surgeons present in Thailand are as follows:
- Cosmetic surgeon: They help in enhancing or reshaping certain parts of your body. This is an elective procedure and does not come under the umbrella of insurance.
- Plastic surgeon: They help in treating the area of the body affected aesthetically or functionally by infection, tumors, congenital defects or developmental abnormalities. Reconstructive plastic surgery is usually covered by insurance.